Monday, October 8, 2012

Fun with Freelensing

Having some fun freelensing with my 5DMarkII and 50mm 1.2L, I photographed a large brooch that was the detail from the back waist area of my wedding dress.  It is so much fun to experiment - you never know what you will get.
  
I really enjoyed it, though I was a bit nervous - I didn't want to get any dust on my sensor, and with six (!) pugs running around, (we are pugsitting two for a friend), I was even more nervous!  
  
If you try this, please know you run the risk of attracting dust particles to your sensor, so be very careful, and have fun!


 To find out more about freelensing, here is a great site to visit:  http://bhpho.to/RG9nku 

Now, what subject to freelense next! Will be looking for an opportunity in the next few days!  Have a great day everyone!  Lesley


No comments: